Professional Training/Consultation Staff of the Women's Resource Center are available for training for professionals and to other college campuses on a variety of topics. Examples include:
- Using Peer Education to Address Violence Against Women: A Comprehensive Model*
- Using Men as Allies to End Violence Against Women
- Counseling and Advocacy with Victims of Domestic Violence
- Establishing Campus Protocols for Addressing Violence Against Women
- Domestic Violence as a Public Health Issue
*A peer education manual has been compiled by Women's Resource Center staff. If you are interested in learning more about peer education or want to purchase this manual, please contact the WRC at (205) 348-5040 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to view the table of contents.