We actively seek to end oppression based on gender, race, religion, ethnicity, class, sexual orientation, age, and mental and physical abilities.
As agents of social change, we:
- Work to increase awareness of the impact of social construction of gender on the lives of women and men
- Invite women and men to participate in meaningful dialogue and to model equitable relationship patterns
- Provide the information and tools to empower women to take action on their own behalf and to empower men to be allies for women
- Collaborate with campus and community groups in advancing the equality of women
- Strive to be allies for those working on forms of oppression other than sexism
To accomplish these goals, we use interactive theater, innovative programs, and activism. We also sponsor several student organizations that are engaged in social justice work. Click here to get involved!